ver.0.3.2 small bug fixes
Nothing too huge in this update. We fixed an annoying bug that popped up:
When you cancel an A or B attack into an Exotic or Supermassive attack too quickly the following attacks hitsphere activates on first frame.
Full list of changes:
- Basic quality settings added to options menu, default unity launcher removed
- Fixed bug causing hitspheres to activate on the first frame after an exotic or supermassive cancel
- Adjusted spawn points for player 3 and player 4
- Tweaked grabpoint positions on all grabs (aesthetics)
- Grab (close S+A)
- Increased hitstun from 35 to 56 (+39 on hit)
- Cleaned up post match menu
- Cleaned up button config menu
Full changelog here.
Work on Valeria continues slowly but surely! Here's a little tease:
Motion test for Val's close Supermassive attack.
A look at Val's close A combo.
We are also preparing some big announcements regarding our composer and crowdfunding plans. As always please leave a comment here or say hi on Discord! Stay tuned for more!
Joseph, Head Honcho @ Gremlin
Get Gravity Breakers
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.