Disturbing the Verse
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Are you ready for zero gravity combat?
Lock on and kick some ass! Switch seamlessly between bone crushing strikes up-close and devastating firepower at a distance.
Disturbing the Verse is a 1-4 player zero-gravity fighting game currently in development by Gremlin_Ent.
Early Bird Special
Buy it now for the Early Bird price and get access to the full game when it releases. As more content gets added the price will increase until we reach the full price. All purchases/donations will directly fund further development of the game.
Buying this prototype grants you:
- Access to prototype updates + alpha + beta + final game
What's In This Prototype
- Supports 1-2 players (player vs player, player vs punching bag, player vs CPU)
- Gamepad/joystick support (WIP)
- One complete character (Cardinal for now, more characters soon)
- Abilities include: move, dash, shield, linear attack, wide attack, exotic attack, super massive attack. Note: attacks can be modified by tilting the analog stick I.E. neutral+A = jab, tilt+A = sidekick.
- Sick 3D background (WIP)
- life bar, shield gauge, and super gauge
- 1-4 players simultaneously, play on teams or free-for-all
- Regenerating life system as opposed to traditional rounds (think Injustice or Killer Instinct)
- Combo damage scaling
- An infinite prevention system
- New mechanic: Perfect Shield parries attacks up close and reflects projectiles
- New mechanic: Quantum Shift freezes time and allows you to extend combos.
- Better controller support via Rewired: http://guavaman.com/projects/rewired/
- Optional items and stage hazards to spice up the combat
- Lots of modes: local versus, training, singleplayer mission, online matchmaking w/ lobbies
- Online modes supported by Photon Network https://www.photonengine.com/en/PUN
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: